Marietta Defense Lawyer
Have you been charged with a crime in the Atlanta metro area? The law office of Harold B. Garcia can help. Our office represents adults and juveniles in all criminal matters in state and federal courts. We handle cases ranging from minor traffic tickets to serious felony charges.
To contact a Marietta Criminal Defense Lawyer at our office, call 678-581-9200. For Spanish service, call us at 678-851-9260.
We handle all criminal matters, including:
- Misdemeanor and felony charges
- State and federal charges
- Juveniles and adults
- Speeding and traffic violations
- Theft charges: theft, shoplifting, burglary or robbery
- Drug offenses: possession, distribution or trafficking/sales
- Careless and Reckless driving
- Sex crimes, rape, child molestation
- Driving without a license or with a revoked license
- White collar crimes: theft, fraud, embezzlement or computer crimes
- Assaults, battery
- Domestic violence
- Serious felony charges: murder, rape or aggravated assault
In each case we handle, we seek the best possible result on behalf of the clients we serve. Most criminal cases are resolved by plea agreements, but we have the trial experience to effectively argue your case at trial if necessary.
In many cases, the Marietta Criminal Defense Lawyer can help his client seek a plea agreement that results in reduced charges or mitigation of criminal penalties. The goal in each case is to fully protect the rights and interests of each client we serve.
Contact a Marietta Defense Lawyer
To schedule a free consultation with a Marietta defense lawyer, call 678-581-9200 or contact us by e-mail at .
Harold B. Garcia, Attorney at Law
166 Anderson Street, Suite 204
Marietta, GA 30060
Map and Directions